Friday 12 December 2008

Fashion through your Letterbox



I am starting to get a real affection for simple outfits. Comfy wear for lazy days, because most of my days are lazy. What I need, therefore, is tshirts. And plenty of them.

This is why I am sorely tempted to sign up to T-Post; you sign up for a subscription and next thing you know t-shirts and flying through your letterbox. Well, one a month anyway. These t-shirts are based on news events (generally fun ones rather than serious), how better to keep your style totally uptodate!



Sadly, my student budget doesn't quite stretch to 26Euros a month just for t-shirts, but that doesn't stop me longing to expand my t-shirt collection - I do need something to go with my new sequinned leggings afterall (yes, I jumped on the bandwagon. Totally worth it though.)

1 comment:

between peace and happiness said...

you bought the leggins!!!
jealous!!!!!!!!!!!