Tuesday 22 September 2009

Here Comes The Bride

Word on the street (or rather on the blogosphere) is that Zooey Deschanel has married her beau, Ben Gibbard from Seth Cohen's favourite band Death Cab For Cutie. I am very excited about this for two main reasons; firstly because I love Zooey in a serious girl-crush sort of way so am super happy for her, and secondly because I'm hoping wedding photos will appear of her in whatever amazing dress she tied the knot.

Zooey always wears beautiful classy outfits, I reckon she will have chosen a lovely vintage wedding dress possibly lace, possibly 1940s style, no veil. Actually that's what I'd wear to get married in, but I do like to think that Zooey and I would have similar tastes. Here's a couple of her red carpet choices, proof that the girl sure knows how to pick a dress!










No comments: