Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hats Life!



I am becoming obsessed by headwear. This evening I stumbled across some gorgeous hats by milliner, Stephen Jones. The muse for his latest collection is Covent Garden, and I think there is a real elegance to all the pieces, from the modern twist on a top hat, which I would love to team with a nice pair of skinny jeans, vintage t-shirt and that amazing tuxedo jacket with tails at Topshop. Hopefully the simplicity of the jeans/t-shirt combo would make the rest of the outfit look a little bit less crazy.

The tube sign hat I think would be most wearable as it doesn't appear as though it would too incumberant in day-to-day life. Plus, it's absolutely hilarious, and who doesn't love that in their fashion.



Finally, I would like to have some fancy occasion to go to in order to wear the musical notes fascinator. The juxtaposition of sophistication and pure fun is brilliant.Perhaps I can wangle myself an invite to one of those Hollywood parties...


1 comment:

SOS! said...

the head pieces are amazing.. I love the tube one!!