Saturday 27 September 2008

Aggy Again


I haven't decided yet what this post is about. I'm weighing up the pros and cons of discussing the fact that I love Grimmy (and Agyness for that matter) with the very important issue of Grimmy's hair. Put quite simply, I'm finding it hard to tell the difference between him and Miss. Dean - granted this is due to grainy quality and those crazy sumo suits but still, Grimmy what are you thinking?!

Maybe this is the point where I start talking about how I love Nick Grimshaw. I can't really give too many reasons, it isn't that he's been linked to at least one if not both of Pixie and Peaches Geldof, and it isn't (as already mentioned) that crazy Agyness-style blonde mess of hair. He just strikes me as a rather nice bloke with good fashion sense. And really, what else matters when it comes to men?!

Yeah, so. That's all really. I know, I know, there were no clever insights or even anything remotely resembling a point. In fact I don't think I even mentioned anything fashion-related. But really, who needs witty words when you have that video.


No comments: